EOS 0.3.1 is now available. This is a maintenance release with only bug fixes and no new features.
See https://www.esquilo.io/docs/#eos-releases-eos-031 for more information.
- Fixed telnet process task priority
- Fixed lock-up condition in UART destructor
- Optimized delay(0) to not suspend the Squirrel VM thread and to process expired timers
- Squirrel stdin and stdout will now drop instead of block when buffer is full
- Squirrel stdin and stdout buffers are configurable in IDE system menu
- Fixed silent connectivity loss when DHCP lease expires
- Improved AP auto connection management
- Fixed problem with overflowing the WiFi driver command queue
- Fixed problem where DHCP client would stop trying to acquire an address after so many retries
- Added logging for WiFi and DHCP events